Re: Questions regarding iPhone and Mac

sebby wrote:

You could theoretically virtualise OS X in order to get the voices, but in my opinion the best way to use OS X really is on a Mac. I suppose that in theory you could also just ask people to convert text for you, if needed.

unfortunately, i don't think anyone of my friends and relatives have Mac, let alone know how to conver text or even activate voice over in mac.  I also don't know how to virtualise OSX on windows (Note that I couldn't buy new things/softwares/whatever for this, so i hope the methods could be free but most of the methods i found on the internet needs me to buy a new OSX installation disk to get a .iso file for mac. And some virtualisation software needs to be bought as well so... I can buy a mac, but its pretty expensive here in my place.). Thanks though.