Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.1)

Hi.

Good look, in the buildings' class, the trees and the plants seem to behave like we want. But they are concerned now by the abilities that affect buildings, maybe some players will notice this curiosity. About the spook lights, I think I will do like I said, with a speed as 0 and a range of 2 meters. I'm not sure it's necessary to put them like buildings.

Ideally, all the ranges should be in meters. Currently, you can have a maps with very big squares, and the units that can attack the adjacent squares can damage the entire adjacent squares, even if the squares are 50 meters. It should be the same thing with the abilities, we could imagine a teleportation with a limit in meters.

About balancing, we have tested the mod on our maps, mainly CAN5 and PRA8. In this kind of map, the elementals don't seem too strong. However, I understand they are very strong on others maps, for example the small maps where the players begin with 4000 golds and w oods. Maybe we will define the official maps for the mod, like sanslash has suggested.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector