Re: What do you think of this video?

As another minority living in the US, I understand the cause behind BLM. Many of my thoughts have already been articulated here, but ultimately, and unfortunately, I understand that black people in the US, and many other countries, have mostly had it worse than many others with different skin color.
Whether or not race and skin color is equivalent is arguably irrelevant. That would just be a quibble over terminology, which may have its place in linguistic circles, but we have taken "race" to colloquially refer to a group of people, commonly sharing the characteristic of skin color.
I think all lives matter as well, but it's almost as if history is repeating itself. It is truly sad.
Many of us feel safe behind a keyboard, typing away our theories and speculations, but those facing these problems need a voice, and I appreciate the protests taking place in support of that. Protests should also not be confused with riots. Because I agree that rioting is not helping anyone!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector