Re: Sudden, temporary unexplained hearing loss

I"m glad to know that this is at least semi-common and that it seems to clear up easily enough with most people.

I actually tried a couple of drops of hydrogen peroxide this morning. The result was a bunch of fizzing, followed by more pronounced hearing loss in my right ear which took awhile to go away. I'm thinking that it's got to be a build-up or something at this point, because now my hearing is virtually normal but something still feels odd in that ear. I absolutely do not want this to be a permanent issue, and so far it doesn't look that way, but I'd hate to miss something so I think I may give my doctor a call tomorrow. On the one hand, I'm overreacting a little bit, he takes a peek and says it's nothing much to worry about, maybe gives it a flush. Or perhaps we catch something much nastier very early and hopefully head it off before any damage is done. All the evidence I'm gathering tells me it's not this, but I'd hate to be complacent and end up with permanent ear problems.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ertay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector