Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Everytime I see how America is doing in terms of their cases I can't help but chuckle. I live in a 3RD world country and we were able to beat the virus. I could go to KFC if I want. I can go to the movies if i want, I can travel in a bus if I want. But the country that's supposed to be the greatest in the world has over like, what? 3 million cases and hundreds of thousands dead? The other funny thing is how the media, yes the media, was making the virus out to be this evil destructive plague, and they predicted over 30000 Trinidadian lives would be lost to this. Let's just say, they may have made a tiny overexageration. Like, really tiny. How does 28992 deaths off sound to you? I mean, we're all in this together, but I just find that fact very funny.
Another fact waas that we got some ventilators from China, yes China, and what did we get from the US whom occupies a base on our land? Whom they get pitch from? The threat of the US government crippling our economy and restricting trade, when they know that we import like 70% of our food. Ironically enough, i think if America went ahead with that plan the 30000 figure may have been right. Just not to the virus, but to starvation.

In case you're wondering, they were gonna sanction us for selling oil to a company in Aruba, who then sold oil to Venezuela,, so they think we're violating the sactions. They were also going to sanction us because if Chinese and Iranian ships passed to close to our shores, it would look as if we're condoning them trading. Lord. This became a stupid rant.