Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Enes, there certainly is incentive for inflating the death numbers, and it's called fear. However, the interesting thing is if you look at the stories in the media, they only look at rising cases and not at the low number of deaths or hospitalizations. This is why I tried to bring up that example earlier. Most of the people hwo have these cases aren't even going to get sick from it, and those that do will recover quickly. So, since they can't be bothered to look at the deaths or hospitalizations as they wouldn't fit the narrative, they harp to us on how many more new cases we have so people will be convinced that these regulations actually work. Let me ask this of all of you. If these masks work, then why are we not allowed to visit loved ones or friends in our hospitals and nursing homes, even when wearing the stupid things? Either they work or they don't, and I am tired of the double-standard I am seeing. Next thing you know, everyone's going to go into panic mode when someone even just gets a cold this coming year. I mean, come on people. Let's get real with this, and get back to our lives if we can.