Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

America is now the way it is because lots of people here choose to let the media tell them everything and refuse to do their own research. Now, that isn't to say everyone fits that idea, but quite a number of people find it easier to be spoon-fed then to just do the research for themselves. That's a major part of the reason where in the mess we're in here in the states. Also, we've got a lot of people who are not being taught very much about our Constitution, the document on which this country stands. It's amazing to me just how little most of us actually understand about this important document. We have all of these rights, and yet there are still so many people that don't seem to understand that those rights are actually there. then, on the other side of the coin, we have those who know their rights, but go so far as to abuse those rights. It is, however, when those in power, and in this case I'm referring to the leftists primarily, take it upon themselves to trample all over those rights. Even worse, when they trample over the rights of certain folks, and let others get a free pass. What they've done to us with this virus situation is criminal at best, and they're still getting away with it.