Re: Adding Radegast

ironcross32 wrote:

I am against this. While the client may be accessible, Second Life is far from it. This forum is about audio games, and while it is undoubtedly true that SL has an audio component, that does not complete the experience.

Blind people are able to access a fraction of a fraction of a percent of all sims out there independently, so my position on this would be that it doesn't fulfill the accessibility criterion.

It also doesn't fit the nature of a game, since it tries to be well, a second life. Given these two points, I think it's not advisable to add Radegast to the database.

As osmeone who uses Second Life independently every day I totally disagree. What have you actually done in world? I fish all the time, create potions, have worked as a reporter, attend concerts, go to clubs, host events all over the grid, work with one of the major in world gaming companies. I say that to say I do whatever I want to in world. I am a fashionista with a huge collection of clothes and shoes, I am a fisher, a community leader. Most people don't even know I am blind unless I tell them.

I rarely run in to problems in world and if I do I contact the sim owner and they are usually more than happy to make things more accessible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector