Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

1. you claim your god is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving, as said in your scripture.
2. I assert that there's not even one empirically verifiable fact in the same scripture-otherwise it sure would've contained something which scientists of today would've proved, but of course, they didn't. all it contains are falsehoods and unverifiable claims.
3. I throw out a question that in that case your god has to be ignorant, right? notice the question mark.
4. I assert the answer- how can he be, when he's nonexistent and your scripture was written to control the masses?
5. you lash out at me, without carefully reading through my post, typical brainwash, eh?
have you even realized how rude you've been to GCW by saying that it's a test that he and his family is going through so much pain and suffering? is your innate sense of empathy so much warped by dogmatic fanaticism that you've lost the capacity to feel emotions without wearing the tinted spectacles of theology?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector