Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

Wayfar1444 sounds like a interesting mud, but with all the surround pissing about just makes me want to stay clear. As far as I am thinking, where there is smoke, there is usually fire. maybe I will just go play Alter Aeon or Cosmic Rage or Miriani or Vast Horizon or awaken worlds or just read The Expanse series. At least that in the series I don't have to worry about any adman wanting to band me, or and players lieing or telling stories, or real shit going down. To say I am a bit mad goes without saying. Is the source code open sourced so that more than one copy can be hosted? You know, so that more than one adman can have a go to see who really does abetter job, or so that players have a bit of a choice of who they are playing with? It just seems that we have things like this blow up from time to time causing alot of dromma, and usually the fault is not usually not all that clear at times.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector