Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

I will put my view down plainly. Even though the mud looks interesting, it is diffecult to join in when there appears to be alot of infighting around about this mud on a open forem such is the audiogames forem. It makes me ask the question why do I want to go and play a mud that smells like trouble when I can find other things that can usually keep me intertained? Yes, the mud may just be my cup of tea as it were. the infighting may be a huge cup of nothing cake tea coffee as it were. As for me being mad, it seems like every so often something blows up into a major thing on the forem.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector