Re: Curiosity about Japanese Games

I don't have time at the moment, but hopefully someone can answer those questions. The reason that you arent gettingg any translation is probably two reasons. 1, the game isn't set to output to the clipboard... because if you got to the main menu you forgot to set the speech output option to clipboard. 2, with your instant translate addon, make sure the instant translate settings in preferences is set to detect from Japanese to English, not autodetect which is the default. And if you're using the 3.0 version of the addon, the keystrokes are also different for translation, I think. I'll be away for a few days, but when I get back and if you're still stuck I can try and walk you through it on skype or something.