Re: CoreMUD

Yeah, most of the maps can or are disabled, the big one is the compass command, but we have the ability to output direct text information and suppress most of the spam.

The part that's hard is some of our room descriptions have built in signs etc. I am totally working on those. We just fixed the timer bugs as the game was dead for about a decade.

I am going through and removing as much of that as we can or having it honour the new unsighted flag. I'm rewriting score right now to make it easier.

If you see any other spam please let us know, I will update the code as I find time. I'm killing a few hours today making other commands easier.

We are pushing table based data to GMCP so that mud clients can script it instead.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CoremudSteve via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector