Re: CoreMUD

GrannyCheeseWheel wrote:

yeah that looks good. If you send health data and stuff via GMCP on every round of combat, that information could then be gagged, and used internally to create sound triggers that reflect your state and the state of your enemy. I've done that before, though not with GMCP. I have to do a bit more reading up on that. I know there's a handler for it in my client, but I don't really understand how to deal with it. The structure looks like json, but there's some telnet stuff that needs dealt with and I know of some code I can look at for an example. The trouble is that I didn't fully understand it the last time I looked.

We do send the data via GMCP, I'm going to look into supressing spam via setenv options and only output via GMCP if that makes it easier.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CoremudSteve via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector