Re: Monthly chat October

Glad people are liking this,it would be nice if the idea court on.

@Arq, well I don't know much about Collerado, but at least your in the best place to be safe from the zombocalypse! big_smile.

@Bcs, procrastination is bad, I've wanted to stop doing it, ---- one of these days, at some point big_smile.

Funnily enough I always find I do my own best work under creative influence, indeed I once wrote one of my best essays in a single night. Of course this doesn't help with practicing anything music based sinse that is something you need to just keep working your muscles at.

@tom, interesting your listening to some of those old Murcury theatre broadcasts, sinse the next one of the original Big finish doctor who audios I have  involves the 8th docto r and Charley ending up in Chicago in 1937, where (apart from the Doctor making some really bad private eye jokes), they manage to foil an alien invasion by getting Orsen Wells to pretend the earth has already been taken over by the Marsians! big_smile.

I have heard a couple of those older radio things, but mainly only the sf ones that sort of interested me like the Dramatizations of HG Wells and FRay Bradberry stories. The bradburry stuff was actually a bit disappointing, but then again writing style has always been one of the most unique things about Bradbury.

@Aaron, interesting on the convention, I am actually a bit jealous if you get to meet Willow himself big_smile.

There isn't a massive amount of autumn related stuff going on that I know, but at least the weat her up here is no longer as hot as hell, or at least it cycles through sunny with wind and actually cold with frost big_smile.

I have to wander up  to town and buy some coffee this morning, then I'll be attempting to whip my singing muscles into shape for Sunday and maybe more Doctor who. I really do need to try park boss but gaming wise I've been having a break recently as even with things like Paladin of the Skies I've felt a bit of burn out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector