Re: Monthly chat October

Hello.
[[wow]], good topic!
I too have noticed recently that a lot of the topics in this room are to do with technology, so I think it's a good idea to just have somewhere to talk about a lot of other things.

Well, as some of you might have noticed, I've not been on the forum in a long while. This isn't because I don't enjoy coming on here anymore, or that I've moved onto better things; it's just I've been so busy with so much recently. I often come on here to look at the topics and see if anything interesting's happening, and today since I've not got as much to do as I have had recently, I decided to log in again. smile
Well, let's see. Since the beginning of September, I've been back at college. I'm pretty busy with a few assignments I need to get in at the end of the week, but like so many others, I'm terrible for procrastinating. I often find I work better when I've not got all that much time to do it in anyway, since I know that I have no chois but to get on with it.
I'm also pretty excited; this weekend one of my friends from college who left last year is coming to visit us all again for the weekend. It's more than likely that we'll go out, have a meal and probably stay up half the night talking about completely random things. smile
A part from this, I've not been doing much else. I too am glad it's autumn though; I love this time of year! Although actually, here in the UK it does seem unusually warm for the beginning of October, well, at least down south it does. I expect that back in Scarborough it's pretty cold, but I look forward to going home for half term in two weeks.
Well, that's it for now, but I'll check back at this topic and be sure to make more posts. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector