Re: Monthly chat October

About the procrastination thing:
I also find that I work more efficiently when I'm under pressure. But I do tend to worry a lot about the work; for example yesterday I had about 1000 words left to write and I, at one point, thought I wouldn't make it.
But as you say Dark, you can't really procrastinate if you have music to prepare. For me, playing piano at university level is one of the most taxing things in my life, especially since it's such a big amount of work they expect each semester. For example, I need to prepare a program of 25 - 30 minutes for the November exams. And obviously because I'm blind I can't sightread like most of my classmates, so I have to memorize everything.
It's always so interesting when you all speak of Autumn; as I mentioned before it's spring here, well mostly anyway. It felt as if we just moved straight from Winter into Summer. But then the weather seems to go all weird all around the world la tely.
Someone also mentioned Halloween. Here it's not really a big thing and as far as I know, celebrations are reduced to the occasional themed party on the night. Considering how unsafe it is here, going from door to door asking for trick or treat might result in you getting more than you bargained for. Interestingly, I've never taken part in anything Halloween related; I guess I just don't get what all the hipe's about.
I've also not been playing a lot of games lately. I tried Paladin of the Sky, but got busy with other stuff so I never got around to buying it; park boss seems interesting enough and almost like Football chairman, which I'm playing on my phone, in terms of managing a business.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector