Re: Monthly chat October

I decided to go back to college. Was incredibly optimistic (especially about not winding up with a backward sleep schedule for half the semester, which naturally ruins most of what I was hoping to accomplish).
That's pretty much all I've got. But it sounds like a popular thing to do this year, based on this thread. smile

Came here after WebVism refused to let me redo the capcha on Senseg's order form, claiming that 30 seconds and 3 minutes are pretty much the same thing. I probably won't be able to afford the Senseg SDK, but they don't give a price anywhere so I thought I'd submit a request anyway.

Wanting to see Nightwish when they come to the US next April/May. Planning on hitting the Chicago show (04/18/2015). Really wanting to do VIP but that's about 4 times the cost of General and I really don't have enough money to justify that sort of thing. (Well, I don't really have enough money to justify the general admission price, either, but shut up, I need to get out more and it's way cheaper than my parents' Disney Cruise fandom.).
(Was also considering Dallas/Orlando, but unless someone changes my mind between now and me getting my debit card information in a format I can read and it's not sold out by then, I'll go for Chicago. I have no idea how I'd get to Dallas, but Chicago is easiest for me to reach next to Saint Louis, and my parents and Tuomas Holopainen have a love of Disney in common that I'm sure could transform into transportation were I to wish upon a star.)
Incidentally, there's the IE3Haptics Symposium in Chicago next June. I know nothing about that other than "Haptics? Chicago? Symposium? *Wants*".

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector