Re: I'm blind and want to develop a very complex game

That is an overreaction to be honest. We are just telling you the problems you will encounter, we are not telling you you are an idiot. If you want graphics, bgt is not the way to go currently because graphics are not supported in it. For me, I started with MOO, then after several months tried to learn bgt. I couldn't get the hang of it, struggling with the first examples in the language tutorial for hours. I dropped it for a few months then came back to it before Christmas break and now I know a little of it. Programming's not something you grasp in a few hours. It takes days, even weaks to get to the point where you can develop a small sidescroller. Heck, even I can hardly do that, of course that might be because I don't have the atension span to work on something for long periods of time. Just trial and error with the memory train or windows attack code for a while, make modifications, etc. If your code breaks, that's a lesson in and of itself because then y ou can ask about that error on the forum or try and fix it yourself and when you do fix it, you think "Oh, that's how you do that." That is just the way I learned, I have no idea if it's gonna be that way for you. When you run into errors with code, we will be happy to hep you. just post a topic with the code your having trouble with and we'll help you. Those are just my thaughts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector