Re: just got a Iphone6 plus, cases and questions

I think I've remarked before on your admirable tenacity and pragmatism, so I'm going to let this go before the discussion ends up where it started again. smile

Basically, the issue is that you want the benefits without the drawbacks of an upgrade cycle. I think it's pretty clear that you can't have that, with the current situation anyway. Certainly nothing will change if you stay where you are. So, all that really remains is to decide whether or not you can manage where you are now. Again, your simple pragmatic attitude is unarguable; if you can't move forward, staying put is the single, simplest thing you can do. On the other hand, security! big_smile I think both CX2 and I seem to be in agreement that security is something we can't compromise, and I still t hink you're putting yourself into needless danger, but if you've got it all worked out, then that's that. Can I call you Farmer Dark from now on? smile