Re: The top games of all time

@Assault freak, I do think coplexity is the reason for so few people playing the japanese games, even if people don't admit as much. The games are never discussed on audeasy, even though the audeasy list discusses games from Clokmud to swamp and paladin of the skies, likewise, whenever japanese games are mentioned here, it is always the same ten or so people.

As I said, if the games are that good, why not do a translation?
I also would very much suggest that yukio at least be contacted as regards recompiling the games for english systems, sinse as I said, if everytime someone plays through one of these japanese games they're running all the text through google translate (despite the nonsense), why not just do that the once?

@Danny from what I playd of it, project alpha was very unique in atmosphere and story and I fully agree about audiogames with more plots. I'm not yet sure about the combat and how much judgement is involved, but i've not r eally sat down with the game for a seriously long period.