Re: The top games of all time

My personal favorites, both death match games, of course, what kind of a game developer doesn't like his own creations, jk. Snow race. The road to rage. Swomp, when I can aford to pay for it, which I can't at the moment. Oh, and death match wasn't really ment to be revolutionary. In my view i've noticed their wasn't very menny audio games wich whent into a lot of detail about their backgrounds, all that kind of stuff. That's what I set out to do with creating death match, was to build something we could all enjoy and share, with a good storyline and an extensive background. Neither game is revolutionary in my opinion, at least not super duper revolutionary, but they've dephanatly held their place in the audio games world, and i'm proud of what we at reality software have acheaved with them. I don't know about a single player installment in the death match series at the moment, as I really am zapt on ideas for the second installment and where I wanted to go as regards with project alpha, which is what i'm sure people want to be the focus of the next installment. I do however, did plan for quite a shocking plot twist which will make you hate the federation of human worlds more than you already do, heheheh. In regards to dmnb, new features are being added, slowly but surely. I've added the ability for blackboxes, which are captains logs. I've also begun work on a new thing for combat which can damage components once its finished. I've held off on adding new activities however as i'm currently zapt, once again on ideas for though's. I've had one, which is missions, but I don't want them to be the get a mission and go to a sirten type of thing, preferibly something more along the lines of you find a pirate or rogue pilot in deep space, if you kill it you gain a lot of credits, etc.