Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

So, what happened with me is that I first got the game on a... certain site through a certain protocol to see if it would even run. It did, and a few days later I finally got the money and a rather good deal for it which got me MKX and the kombat pack for 48 euros including vat. No idea if it includes goro or not,that's something I'll find out when it finishes downloading. For some reason it's a 87GB download even though, the other version and the steam page both say the game needs 30/40 GB.

From what I played, the game feels quite a bit faster - coming back to MK9 after mostly playing skullgirls took some doing. MKX is still slower than SG but not as much. The sound design is even better than before which is quite surprising, I didn't really see how it could be improved but you can hear the sounds are even more gory. The story mode, at least to the second raiden fight which is where I got before buying the game, is quite awesome. Lots going on and the vo ice acting has its moments (the intro to the last scorpion fight comes to mind)