Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Got the game installed. Considering it's now running off a USB 3 hard drive instead of a SSD I don't notice much of a difference, maybe a second or two more of loading between fights which really isn't all that much. The one thing I can't figure out is the acccessibility mode. I was under the impression that this was added in an update. I changed accessibility to true in options.ini, but it didn't do anything. I then tried to follow the instructions mr.brunet gave in #327. They for the most part seemd to ahve matched, apart from being able to press X/A/twice at the end, which I couldn't do on the last option so I did it on the one below. In any case I'm still not getting any audio queues and I tried it on stages that I know for a fact have interactables because I ran through the whole thing mashing the interact key and got things to happen.
Has anyone on PC managed to get this to work?