Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Just to let everyone there was a
Kombat Kast  featuring Jason's Debut
with Ed Boon as a special guest.

Also, Jason is now available to those with the Kombat pack.  However, he won't just appear - you have to install him (you might be able to do it outside of the game but I did it from within the game directly).  Also, I don't know if you need the horror pack or not, but I'd suggest if you can get it do so just in case for those with the kombat pack.

For those who don't have Jason releases a week from now on May 12th.

A patch for the PC version of the game is expected later today to bring it in line with the console versions.  We'll have to see if that holds true though.