Re: question about Earphones, earbones, iphones and satnavs

Hi Dark,
I'll answer what I can.

The headphones you're probably referring to are
Aftershokz
which are not available from the apple shop.  The only way you can probably try these is via a service like
Sight and Sound Technologies
.  If you ask them they'll hopefully
be able to help with any questions you have.  That and Aftershokz customer support's good should the headphones fail.

Also, the RNIB have licensed
RNIB Navigator
but I haven't tried it myself.  The last time I looked at it it was a subscription service, with no trial period whatsoever, so I avoided it.

Hope that helps