Re: question about Earphones, earbones, iphones and satnavs

@Cinnamon, that is interesting, I'll have to try bog standard siri as that isn't something that occurred to me. Will it give continuous directions? ie, if I ask for irections say to the theatre, will Siri just speak all the directions at once, or will it direct me, telling me when to turn left, cross roads etc.

Btw, hearing you call Siri "her" is sort of amusing, sinse the Uk English voice for Siri is a fella, although I tend to think of siri primarily as an "it" myself, then again i've never been one to anthropomorphise computer programs.

characters in computer games however, quite another matter big_smile.