Re: to blind new agers

@Dark
An old conspirative piece of information can’t certainly have a such trusted reliability. In our religion we have our very precious book called Kur’ran which has a lot of information, even some of informations and processes like the birth of a child are believed to have been written before the science discovered them. But we can’t ever say it is 100% reliable, can we?
Who in this world, saw the moment when our prophet Muhammed brought the book to this world, and can we realize whether it was written by the hand of God, or by the hand of men?
If we keep on relying on concreteness, most of what is being said nowadays regarding our early past cannot be believed, since none of us saw, heard or experienced anything supernatural occurring on the Earth.

Something I hate so much about the Atheism is that they keep relying on concreteness. Note: (with this term “Concreteness, I’m not blaiming anyone on here for being an Atheist).
They want to have everything on the cards. For example, if we tell them that the process of the birth of the child was written far earlier than the science discovered, they will tell you that the men wrote it and will add that now that you lost the battle with me, give me a photo of your god All-llah, the craziest ever opinions I have ever come across with.
I also hate the concept: “you are the creator of yourself”, since the first ever human born must have been created by somebody else, who was millions of percentage brighter than anyone of us claims to be. Because we have consciousness, which none of other living creatures on the earth does not have.
Everything in this world that is invented belongs to its creater and humans are no exception.
Indeed I cannot think that such a perfect creature, like we are, could have not been created by chance, or due to such explosion called the bigbang.