Re: to blind new agers

Some thoughts here.

Have you considered the possibility that Hitler was in fact God, that the evils perpetrated by him and his regime were an object lesson to a fallen humanity?  For someone who appears to put as much reliance on God's goodness, this shouldn't be a hard stretch.
Does truth contradict itself?  What does this question even mean?  You assert that two contradictory things cannot be true, then asserting for no other reason than your own belief that one thing is true.  Many of us do not look on the Bible (which Bible by the way?) as inerrant truth, so it's not a valid source for asserting truth in a discussion with people who do not share your belief.  That would be a very small god who only had one way to him, no matter what a book says about it.
Finally, as a recently baptized Christian myself, let me advise you to stop talking about the goodness of the lord.  It is ineffective and often offensive.  I w as not brought to church by sermonizing, but by watching good people do good things out of the ordinary and recognizing that their faith was part of why they did them.  My eternal well being is my own affair and God's, and I'd appreciate it if y'all would stop using public spaces to parent me and others you find to be unbelievers.