Re: to blind new agers

@Steve, I think you might have misunderstood my point in post 30. I don't think Violinist was personally attacking anyone in post 29, indeed with these sorts of matters being so potentially contentious I always do watch for that type of thing, though I am pleased to say most of the time matters are kept civil. I just meant Violinist should indicate to whom his remarks are being addressed when it is not clear, sinse various people hear have mentioned the goodness of god or matters of truth and the last thing we want is the waters muddied by people responding to counter arguements or statements not intended for them or to address what they have sai.