Re: to blind new agers

I probably should've clarified--my words weren't based on your post entirely, I meant only to say I agree that people should make it clear who they are talking to, the rest was my genuin curiosity. It seemed to me that such a post as 29, which I've read over three times, is rather trying to tell others how it is going to be, while at the same time telling us not to do the same... and I could be interpreting it wrong, because reading text with a robot voice rather than the speaker can majorly jack things up.
  But I'd say, it's much too bad if he is offended to me talking about the goodness of god--I'm offended that he'd even hint at such a monstrous, and low, in my opinion, deity such as hitler as being god. But will I ask him to stop doing that because I oppose it? Certainly not. because, after all, this forum encourages the _expression_ of opinion in a civilised manner.