Re: An appology to all

@dark I am not sure what you're trying to tell me here. I am not trying to excuse my behavior. I have said many times already that I understand I may not have done the right thing, and I also don't get what you mean about the whole "judge and djury" thing. I am not trying to change anyone's opinion. I simply gave my point of view about this. If anyone shares it, good for them, but I'm not trying to put an end to this discussion or even start another one. To me it looks like your last message was caused by personal feelings towards me and what I did. I  understand we have the right to post our opinions about any topic started on the forum, and my post was not breaking any rules whatsoever.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector