Re: An appology to all

No guys he did more than that, he got at my forum account too and I had a different password. I didn't do anything and yet I got logged out, and I think guillem did it so I would turn on mason for somehow having my password. I'm not, but sence he logged in on the furum and locked, both of us out I agree with dark here. And yes I did change to an extreamily long password that takes over 30 seconds to type in alone, but soundworx was deleted because of all this, theres been a lot of cayos, people won't stop chatting me on skype because mason deleted them oh wait I forgot, guillem hacked mason's skype and deleted all his contacts and now everyones worried they did something rong, etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector