Re: An appology to all

No guys he did more than that, he got at my forum account too and I had a different password. I didn't do anything and yet I got logged out, and I think guillem did it so I would turn on mason for somehow having my password. I'm not, but sence he logged in on the furum and locked, both of us out I agree with dark here. And yes I did change to an extreamily long password that takes over 30 seconds to type in alone, but soundworx was deleted because of all this, theres been a lot of cayos, people won't stop chatting me on skype because mason deleted them oh wait I forgot, guillem hacked mason's skype and deleted all his contacts and now everyones worried they did something rong, etc.
and edit, I just saw guillems post about how the soundworx account and stuff had nothing to do with him, but no one had the password until this happpened, and I don't think it's very realistic that it would all get hacked at the exact same time. Dark, if possible, cou ld you get the IP address of post one on this topic just to proove it's not him? If it is guillems which has been posted here several times when I IP matched to figure out it was guillem, if this matches than well... but if it doesn't at least we know he's being honest here. I don't know if I should spred that IP but you should check to see weather guilevi's IP matches the IP of earlier posts from soundworx in this topic if you can, and it's only a suggestion. It could not, but at least we'd know. Unless he's using vpn but anyway. It scemes like from ethins posts in the extreamily desturbing news toppic, he could be involved but theres no solid proof so I won't just stick it on him like that, but seeing the way he posted possibly. Again hopefully and maybe not but just what i've scene but the way posted could have nothing to do with it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector