Re: An appology to all

@26 In response to your questions and comments, I have tried talking to Mason calmly, wether you believe it or not. Didn't work very well, apparently. It's been almost half a year or so. About your questions to me, no, i don't think of myself as a hero or something like that. Not only do I hate the concept of an idealizer hero, but even if it existed, he wouldn't get yelled at for doing something, if he even did what I did. I just think that, no matter how much I went over the top, it did make part of it better. I'm not better than Mason because of this, because what I did has nothing to do with what he did more than you can see at first glance. I'm trying to make him look better, not trying to look better myself. Yes, my ways of doing taht were not quite standard, but at the time I thought it had to be done.

Oh, and FYI: Everything after the twitter thing has nothing to do with me. The soundworx account on here has nothing to do with me and nei ther does all the sourcecode that got given out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector