Re: New Infinite Apocalpytic Procedural Ascii Game "The Wastes"

@firefly and dark

In regards to the durability thing, it already takes durability from the weapon, the idea is that if you have a super badass weapon you can just walk around smahsing locks and stuff, it becomes your master key but also at lower levels it's way harder to bash locks so the durability is just right.

@fa1ckg yup, once the game is done I'll put the source out for translations / mods ect

@dark stat caps would be something just below the max, ie 99000 or something stuipid, I don't want them effecting the game at all but preventing players getting so strong they break game rules, I'll add some kind of message to tell them they have hit the cap and rewarding them somehow.

as for intelligence I may look at changing its implimentation in the future but at the moment I am working on the inventory system, though I will be trialing this squared levelling thing soon

Check reddit for info on todays update

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fa1ckg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector