Re: New Infinite Apocalpytic Procedural Ascii Game "The Wastes"

Hay Gene, I'm currently working on a version of the wastes that has sounds that should work on tinyupload, and I'll post hear once I get that up.

To Wastelander, I found a few bugs.
On the options screen, once disable aski is set, it also changes disable sound to enable sound along with aski, but sound is still on.
When leveling up with the item that gives you more skill points, the game says that 0 will use it, but it's actually 9 that does it.
a few small text bugs:
The game says that you pass by barbed-wire fence instead of you pass by a barbed-wire fence.
It also says that you find an collection of empty viles instead of you find a collection of empty viles.
I don't get the weapon master thing where you can combind weapons together.
How does that work?
Also, how are we supposed to know that jules and stuff will work on weapons when we want to upgrade them.
Also, I l ike how the game autosaves so we can't just save whenever we want and undo something bad, but when are we going to be able to load our saves?
Finally, I really, really hope the stats screen is in the next build so I can check my stats if I want to know what, say lock-picking has become.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fa1ckg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector