Re: New Infinite Apocalpytic Procedural Ascii Game "The Wastes"

After giving myself some time to cool off, I'm back.

First I want to apologize for my past behavior, in my own defense, all I can say is that I was watching everyone else playing and enjoying this game while I could not download it because of mediafire and it appeared that because no one else was apparently having the problems I was, I and my mediafire problem were being ignored. It was very frustrating and agrivating.

I don't know why I'm having this problem and no one else seems to, but mediafire continue to be a solid road block to me, it now presents me not only with surveys to fill out before I can download the file, it now puts an unsolvable captcha behind it, so even if I take their survey, I'm still unable to download this game. The captcha does offer an audio puzzle, but so far, I've never been able to get the audio puzzle to play. Every other captcha I've run into that had audio puzzles have always worked, so I suspect the mediaf ire captchas to be the problem.

The suggestion of installing an ad blocker might work if ads were the only problem, actually, they are just a neusence, I just close them, its the surveys and the unsolvable captchas that are the problem, and no ad blocker, no matter how advanced, is going to solve them.

As long as mediafire is the only source to download this game from, it remains inaccessible to me.

I would really like to play this game.

I am using the latest Firefox with no add ons installed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fa1ckg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector