Re: I invite you to check out a live instance of CenCore

@Post 17 and post 19: I totally agree. Things could have been said more nicely... I fear this could turn into lots of drama, mainly because of some peoples attitude. I better stay away from this, but I'll wish the developers who are involved in the project good luck, and I really hope the best...
Just a bit of advice: If you seriously need this project to turn into something big, starting out by banning people before they have made any trouble on your system is not a great start. Yes, this is only one person, but that doesn't matter. You have just said and shown officially that you ban people you don't like. You ban people just because they have made trouble at other places but not on your system.
Well, this is your project, not mine. I'm not telling you what to do and what not to do. I'm just telling you my opinion and what I would have done if it was my project.