Re: I invite you to check out a live instance of CenCore

Guys, I am not a developer at all, nor am I pretending to be. I've just offered up space to host and help test this core, and while at it, thought I'd open it up. I totally agree about the first post and wish I didn't have to write it that way, but I wanted to make things plain because A: I didn't want to have to deal with trouble makers and B: I wanted to do the best that I could to protect Centauri's work. So you won't get any arguement from me about that.

Also, who I choose to ban is my business, and I laid out those rules so those who chose to pop in for a visit won't get banned. I don't enjoy banning people, but I'm taking a hard line against trouble makers. And I'm not saying that all of you are, the number is very few, but I will defend my server against those who want to just fool around, spam with multiple alts, etc. It's not hard not to get banned, just act like a normal person.

I think this sums up thing s quite nicely, so I won't be responding to any more posts about the rules, banning, etc. If my policies put you off, then so be it. I'm sorry you won't check it out just because I banned one, O, N, E, one person. to those who have stopped by, thanks for checking out the project.