Andrew L. Weekes Wrote:
> No amount of fiddling with speakers, amps etc. can replace what isn't
> there in the first place...

Well then, is it worth considering that 99% of my input is coming from
CDs burned at 16 bit, 44khz?  Honestly, how much can you really dress
that up?

Still looking around for FLAC software for my Mac.  I looked around at
what's out there, but it's not terribly impressive so far.   Looks like
it will take well over 30 mins to encode most of my CDs, and I haven't
found anything with the convenience of iTunes when it comes to file
management.

Keep the advice coming, it's much appreciated, thanks.

--
Mike Anderson