radish said the following on 30/09/2005 17:17:
Mike Anderson Wrote:
Looks like it will take well over 30 mins to encode most of my CDs,

Wow. Why? Do you have a very slow CD drive or something? On my PC using
EAC a typical rip takes about 2 minutes, with compression happening in
the background and rarely taking more than another 30 seconds. I'm
afraid I can't offer any specific software recommendations for Mac,
though I know there are people on the forum who are Mac users.

If your rips only take 2 minutes using EAC then you're not using secure mode whicn means you might as well not use EAC.

I suggest you visit one of the oft-posted links telling you how to set up EAC correctly.

R.
--
http://robinbowes.com

If a man speaks in a forest,