On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 22:02 -0700, seanadams wrote:
> pfarrell Wrote:
> I talked to a company years ago that specializes in modeling tube sound
> in software, letting you apply it during editing with a PC / sound card.
> Unfortunately I can't remember who it was... I think a lot of work has
> already been done on this, which we might be able to plug in to
> slimserver.

Well, if you remember, or stumble accross it, let us or at least me,
know. Might be fun to hack some DSP code.

Once we get it into a plugin for the server, then we need to figure out
how to download a patched firmware when desired. Of course, we'll also
have to change the green display to orange.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com