pablolie Wrote:

> That's an ignorant thing to say. Listen to jazz recording until the
> early 70s. A 256kbps MP3 is not going to be the gating factor in the
> vast majority of cases.
It is if you rip it from vinyl. Ignorance is ripping vinyl to mp3. FLAC
is bliss. Sorry to be obnoxious :)

pablolie Wrote:

> I don't. I own Accuphase gear, and fantastic speakers. Catch up to that
> with a SQB. And good luck.
Maybe you're right, if you still get up and put the disc in the player.
I'll take my FLAC on SB's DAC over your mp3 on accuphase's dac though,
thanks.

pablolie Wrote:

> You want to be obnoxious, 2 can play that game: you don't even realize
> your line of argument betrays your insecurity in your system's
> capabilities.
My only line of argument is that you're not too good at choosing
software. I don't understand the rest of your statement.

--
Skunk