I don't understand why this is still such an issue. (I suppose it's
because new people always join the forum.) The FLAC code does not
produce errors. Now, if you rip a WAV file with some errors, then of
course, the FLAC file will also have errors. Obviously! So will the WAV
file. If you're worried about the accuracy of ripping the WAV file, just
use AccurateRip to verify the results. It boggles the mind that people
keep insisting FLAC does not decode to the same PCM bitstream as WAV.
If you question that, I suppose you've never used the ZIP format
either.

--
ezkcdude