opaqueice Wrote:
> Yeah, I agree.  If I were SD, at this point I would concentrate on
> software, interface and advertising rather than hardware.  The hardware
> is already good enough to get positive reviews from hard-core
> audiophiles - so it's more than good enough for most people.  On the
> other hand the SS interface is pretty clunky, and set-up etc. are not
> very streamlined.  If they want to turn this into a mainstream consumer
> product, that's what they need to improve.

Hum, I don't agree either!  haha  On the contrary, SlimDevices
currently has only one version of it's hardware platform.  They already
have two modding companies that I know of (BolderCables and
RedWineAudio) making money by taking that hardware platform to another
level and there are certainly plenty of buyers of the SB that would
have paid more for a audiophile version but do not send the one they
bought to the modders for various reasons.

So, in my opinion, there is a market and in my opinion, it would not
cost much for SlimDevices to offer an audiophile version and they could
increase their profit margin significantly on that version versus the
regural version.

Hey, I might be wrong!

--
Loftprojection