Jez Wrote:
> A lot of people talked about sticking SB's in rack with amps, etc and
> running cable out to each room. We're happy for them to do that, but
> they couldn't seem to get their heads around having the SB in the
> listening room rather than the wiring closet.

It's a bit of a worry that some experts are thinking that way re. the
Squeezebox.  Completely missing the point.

The whole reason I stayed away from central server systems for so long
were the sound degradation issues inherent in long cable runs.  Before
the Squeezebox, I thought I may have to go down the balanced cable
route to distribute throughout the house.

--
Andyoz