I use several TACT pieces, including the fully modified 2.2.xp in the
picture linked below.  I'm waiting on a couple of Tranporters, but I
recently picked up a SB3 with a linear power supply to hold me over.  I
have ripped 200 of my CDs thus far in Flac. I really can't complain
about the sound quality, although I look forward to the Transporter.
You might want to try picking up a linear power supply and drawing some
curves with slighlty more rolled off high end.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/sleestack666/DSC00961.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/sleestack666/DSC00939.jpg

--
Sleestack

*headphone:* singlepower sds-xlr at, teac esoteric p-03/d-03, hd650
*2 channel:* tact rcs 2.2.xp w/ full aberdeen mods, bel canto oneref.
1000 monoblocks x 4, classe sacd2, epiphany 20-21s, tact w210 corner
load subs
*5.1 channel:* tact tcs mkii w/ aberdeen power supply, tact boz
216/2200 (x5) w/ aberdeen power supply, tact adc6 w/ full aberdeen
mods, denon 5910, bel canto pl-1a, eggleston andra ii (x5), velodyne
dd-15, pioneer elite pro 1130hd