Hi guys, you are discussing about the EQ, the Behringer, the
Transporter, analogue EQ etc. All that is fine but why nobody is
speaking of the best and simplest method: a DRC (digital room
correction) applied in the Slimserver using the Inguz convolver?
I get rig of my DEQ and switched to DRC and convolver. I'm not saying
that this is done pushing a button but not more complicated than the
DEQ setting. Some learning curve and time is needed to get it right
(especially the recording of the system/room). But after this step the
rest is simple.
In this way the signal is digitally corrected to the system/room before
it is send to the SB or Transporter and the PC has to be used anyway.
This is the future guys so you have to start looking seriously at the
DRC.
Chris

--
krzys