Some people have been having great success with a software called Acourate ( http://www.acourate.com/ ). The developer, Uli Brueggemann, is a former TacT RCS user who has come up with the software after having good deal of experience with the TacT system. According to him the software overcomes some of the drawbacks of TacT RCS. Many of the Acourate users are also former TacT RCS users (many of them still use the TacT amps which are great if you know what to do with them) and they seem to be very happy with the results with the Acourate. One of the former TacT RCS users I know has a digital multichannel system with it. He is very happy with the results.

Hiroyuki